Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

24 hours till i fly

It is about to be 24 hour till i leave and to be honest i think it has hit me that im not going to see heps of my best friends for like 18 months and that makes me sad everyone will get over it but still.
I leave at the international airport at 12.35 but have to go through customs first so if you wanna come see me off that would be Rad
Thanks everyone that came to my party i had an awesome time and a big shout out to my olds for having it at our place thanks alot
Love Brendan / Bob

Comments:
Hi Bob,
Hope you have a great trip and a rad time.
 
Hi Brendan,

I hope you have lots of fun, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

Don't forget all your Wirraway pals (especially me)! And come visit me in Qld sometime.

God bless,

Love Naomi.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?