Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Im in NZ


Sup yall
Well after a 4.15 min flight i am now in New Zealand the flight was good the movie was Casablanca which was a fairly lame chick flick but they did give me lots of rum. way more than i thought they would i was having it straight (the only way to have rum) so they gave me full cups of it WOW i was impressed i also played some PSP (thanks burrows).
Over here im staying with a family from my old church and the area is fair rough lots of cars with brocken windows and yesterday a chopper was fling above looking for someone
Its lots of fun.
Well thats about it been hanging out with Allans bit of shopping and all that jazz on the weekend we are going to Coro so that will be fun not a valley tho but owell
Hope you are all well and heres a pic of the lovly ppl that came and saw me off at the airport thanks to all you ppl and what a sexy bunch
love you all Bob

Comments:
Ha ha...youre mom is funny! hey dude...sorry about the camera charger. Hannahs sending it to you in Canada! It turns out I forgot... last time I swear! Anyhoo...miss you buddy! I worked out that youre gonna miss my 21st...sad thought. On the bright side I bought a projector just as you left, got the net, tv, and surround sound in my room! YARR! Hope Canada goes well buddy..have fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?