Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

From LAX

Hello there all
I am currently sitting in a Starbucks at LAX (enjoying a free Salad and coffee that Qantas gave me for stuffing up) i will not be able to post it from here as there is no Internet access. I had a very strong signal on my wireless but i could not connect to the Internet so i disabled it in fear that someone would hack me.
I have now been awake for 34 hours with only 1 for sleep on the plane. My flight was delayed in Auckland and thus i miss my flight in LAX to Vancouver. For a while it looked as though i was going to spend the night in Vancouver and fly over in the morning but after talking to a chic from the camp we decided that Ferry was a ferry good idea. So i should arrive on Vancouver island at 12.15 tonight, that will make my 16th of June 2006 a total of 44 hours long with 26 hour on a plane in a airport or some other form of transport. I am feeling really weird at the moment awake but like i'm going to fall into a sleep deprived coma at any moment. I cant believe that 24 hours ago i was in NZ. I think through this problem i will be out of pocket about $200 but that's life ay, I might be able to get some back but i don't think so.
I have made so many errors on this blog but i think i have fixed most of them up. (even more than all my others mum i don't think you would even believe how many i made)
When i post this i will be in Canada and possibly add more
Looking forward to this next set in “Bob takes on Canada” WOW i get creative when i have had no sleep how did I not ace uni. LOL
Catch ya all latter

Comments:
I love u mate... mistakes and all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?