Monday, June 26, 2006

 

WOW WOW WOW

Hey everyone
How are you all doing?? I am Great i have been up to so much in my time here.
Firstly my friends... I have some heaps tight friends here which is fantactic God has blessed me so much. Its funny that they Pay out Rock Fist Also LOL haha we sing it regularly lol
God is Being amazing at the moment My Pray life has been puped up and God has been Drawing himself close to me its amazing.
The other day all the staff went to a church and sung a song. After that we went to a beach where it was Hot (only like 30 but everyone is complaining) and there was snow on the moutians that i could see it was amazing.
We also have to do water searches (only practice at the moment) but i am in one of the most adance groups so it means swimming under water for ages very cold but still good to be in a high group.
Also i met someone who knows one of my friends in Australia Spaz (aka Carol Watson) so that is fair crazy.
So God has been amazing BIG BIG things are going to happen this summer and Its exciting to see. Please keep praying for all the team here and other ppl doing similar Jobs.
I love you all and thanks for your love it means alot please keep sending emails and comenting means heaps to me.
Love you All
Brendan
(btw there where probly many errors in this i could not be bothered re reading it so get over it lol)

Comments:
I don't know whether to be exceptionally happy for you, or annoyed. I'll settle for both.

I am incredibly happy for you and that you're loving your time over there, and yet annoyed that I can't share it with you. Meh, there shall be time for me later on.

Congrats, and keep living it up.

Chris
 
Where are the Photo's Grrrr

Love you

Jo
 
Your a photo
 
Hi Bob
SO good to hear things are exciting and you are happy...we will keep praying for you...and the spelling? well that was never your forte! Do we care?It's just good to hear from you...Things are fine here and I thought you would like to know we got the grant for new mattresses and vinyl covers! After all that cleaning at Wirraway I thought it would be relevant to you!!!Lol
 
I wonder who anonymous "Your a photo" might be... My guess is the author of the blog! We love you mate. It is so good to hear you are having such a great time and that God is blessing you!
Mum
 
Love you Brendan, glad to hear you are having such a good time. Fancy about Carols Watsons conection. Had 4 eldest Cramond for tea yesterday. Nat and Ada are going to Darwin with Whycliff for 3 weeks. Well be good. Looking forward to seeing you in October
Love Nanna
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?