Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Just some random thoughts

Hi
Just thoguht i would let you know what has been going on latly. I am just going on canciling its going well my boys this week are a bit more trying than some other weeks but thats ok.
I just found out that underoath are playing in Calgary. which is rad coz i love them and i really wanted to see them play a full set so this has made brendan very happy.
Other than that not much has been happening im getting a heaps good tan (people pay me out about how much i say heaps but im over it) the weather here has been soooo good.
Thats about it love you all
brendan

Comments:
Hi bob,

So do you hve a different group of Kids at the Camp each week? I had aways thought those Summercamps were 1 camp for 8 weeks. Glad to her you are still having fun.

I love you

J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?