Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Hello all

Well im still alive which is good
College is going heaps well im enjoying it and even doing a lot of work. Way more than i did in school or uni maybe thoes last few years have matured me more than i thought. I am really enjoying to work too even tho there is lots of it. For one class i have to read the entrie old testiment and also a book about the same size.
I like the college and the people there are rad. But i am missing all my friends from BC like mad.
Last night i went to a CFL (Canadian Football leage) its like Amarican football but with a few small rule changes. a frined from Adelaide got me in for free and a free meal to. We got to go into the VIP section. With a heaps nice smorgus board.
At the game i was waring a beater 2 t-shirts, a hoodie, a jacket, a beani, and 2 pairs of pants and i still got really cold. becuase it was snowing yes i was at a football game out doors and it was snowing. The worst thing was my feet where so cold.
Other than the cold it was a fun time, my team (the stampeeders) cained winapeg. Also after the game We got to go down and have a look and a walk around on the field, that was rad Mark perkins Through me a football that i caught and scorded a touch down. it was rad
Thats all hope everyong at home is good
Love always Brendan

Comments:
Hey Bob,

Sorry I missed your call. It has been a fairly uneventful birthday. Hey Guess what!!! Jordan is in the Grand Final again on Saturday. Everyone who was there last year keeps saying it wont be the same (or nearly as much fun) without you there. It is a different team (Adelaide Uni)to last year. They beat Gaza (the team they beat in the GF last year) yesterday to get into the GF this year. I did not spot any people missing teath at that game although i suspect a few were. Any how I'm glad to hear you are having a good time and working hard.

Good think (ha ha ha) about missing your BC buddies is they are closer than your SA buddies - who I hang out with last Staturday night at bl@ck Joels house (he (Joel) got Mike barred from his {Mike's}internode servers for calling himself Black ..something..).

Anyhow love you lots and thanks for calling today,

Stay chilled,

Jo
 
Hi mate
So glad to hear things are going so well. I am getting so excited about our trip and seeing you soon. It is getting hard to go to school!
Mum
(Should I admit to being a teacher when BOTH my children have made so many spelling errors on this blog!!) Yes I love you both !!!
 
Happy happy Birthday Brother

Love you

Jo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?