Monday, November 27, 2006

 

I said BRRR its cold in here

Hi all
Life for me latly as been interesting. Rather stressful but still Good. I have some designens to make that will impact my life for a long time to come but God is teaching me stuff through that.
Last weekend i went on a camp with my youth group and the senior high group as well. It was really good i did no homework and just relaxed and chatted with people go to know my kids better and also the ones from the Senior High youth.
College is going well coming up to the Business end so getting a little hectic but life is meant to be that way right.
The weather here is Crazy today is -40 -42 tomorrow then -43 the day after with the wind chill and im about to go catch a bus I may die lol.
I Just got back from work and i had a really good night, i just had a peace that no matter what happens over summer and the next year it is going to be awesome.
Hope all is going well for everyone back home i love all of you and will catch ya soon
Brendan

Comments:
Wow.
Here we are worried about Fires.and it is heading to 38 above! Keep seek God mate. He says those who seek will find. No matter where you are I know you will find God in the people around you and in many other ways too.
love you
mum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?