Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

Christmas and Chilling

Hi guys
How has everyone been?? Well i have been fantastic!! Christmas was really fun for me, although i missed my family and friends from Australia I have been very blessed to be able to spend Christmas in a loving Family in Canada. I Spent it with a friend from camp Brandon, And his family. They have been so good to me opening up their house and treating me as a member of the family. To make it easier they are nearly as crazy as my family.
I spent my time doing some very cool things that would not be able to be done in Australia, Building a snow fort, Ice skating (im sure Australians are not ment to be on ice) Toboganing, going to see ice Sculptures. It has been rad. I also got to spend time with Brandons friends and went and saw a movie with some of them and went to see D (brandon sister) play vollyball even with Brandon not there.
I went shopping at the worlds biggest shopping mall on the busiest day. It was pritty crazy but i got some amazing sales, a 250 GB external HDD. for $95 and a tripod for 60% off.
Tomorrow i head back to the island, where i will be there till the 8th so that is going to be awesome.
I miss you all and love you all stax
Here are some pics from my time in Edmonton, BTW i had my christmas Party at bible college i will add some pics from there when i am on my own computer again.
Love all
Brendan

Comments:
yo brendan :)
hows it going?

I dont know if you remember me, but when we were really little we got married. hehe.

It's kathleen here. our families used to do stuff together in adelaide lots when we were young, but unfortuantely we only really communicate through Christmas newsletters these days.

but, that's how I found your blog, your mum and dad put your blog address on the Christmas letter!

So I hope you love Canada. It turns out you and I were in/near Vancouver at the same time over summer. I was working in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver for 2 and a half months with The Salvation Army. It was awesome. I had an incredible time, and experienced God and His awesomeness in a whole new exciting way.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I hope that you are really well and that you have a great NYE celebration.

Know that I am sending my prayers with this comment on your blog. Check mine out sometime (if I ever update it!)

Bless you loads and loads.
Kathleen.
 
Nearly as crazy as your family..... I resemble that!!! Really glad you had a great Christmas. Please thank Brandon and his family for us!!
Bush camping on the Eyre Pennisula was great but there was no snow... there was a surf kiter though!
Pics ... you keep saying there will be pics???
If not here please give us a link to your flicker
 
Nearly as crazy as your family..... I resemble that!!! Really glad you had a great Christmas. Please thank Brandon and his family for us!!
Bush camping on the Eyre Pennisula was great but there was no snow... there was a surf kiter though!
Pics ... you keep saying there will be pics???
If not here please give us a link to your flicker
 
Hi Brendan,

Happy New Year!

Have you heard about the rains we had over the last few days? Hawker and the Flinders area got what is probably a one in fifty year event with the amount of rain that fell there. The Hawker dam started out empty and now they are concerned it might break! Take a look at some photos from around Hawker.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?