Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

This is what has been happening

Hello Friends

Sorry it has been so long since i last wrote most of you know that I'm not very good at keeping this up to date and for that i am sorry.

So what has been happening with me??

Well for new years i was at camp for the staff retreat it was great to see everyone again but i was sad it was not for very long, but i am very excited about the summer, this year. It was an adventure because i lots one of my bags for a week and i only had one lol, so i spent the week borrowing cloths from one of my mates. I went Skiing one day which was very fun i was a bit of a n00b but it was still lots of fun and i hope to do it again soon.

I also got to hang out with some Kaleo student's which was sweet cos they are a rad group of people and i get to see some of them again in the summer so that will be sweet.

After that i went to Vancouver for a few days and got to see and spend some quality time with some friends and got to stay with one family thats was sweet and got to hang out with some more people from camp. It was lots of fun seeing Scott and hanging out with his family.

Lately i have been doing a lot of different things mostly just school and that sort of Jazz, this semester i am doing New testament Literature, Intro to the bible, Personal evangelicalism, World views (great class) and Homiletics (learning how to preach). I am really enjoying these classes and i find that they are pushing me more than last semester, I have become a little less motervated so if you could pray for that that would be super.

I have had a new house mate move in which is sweet because he is a rad dude and makes rent a bit cheaper, he is also planing on coming To Qwanoes with me this summer so that should be fun.

Talking of Qwanoes i have applied for a job there for the summer and should know if i got a curtian position by the end of next week, I am learning lots that i am not in control but God is, To be honest i don't really like this as i like to be in control. I don't know what i am doing after the summer (north American summer) but i know that God in is control and this gives me Comfort. I am a little clearer on what i will be doing than i was a week or so ago.

Lately at school i help oginize a prayer retreat that was sweet and i hope to put some pictures up on here from there. Speaking of photos if you want to check out the ones i have taken www.flickr.com/bobsta01 is where i put up a lot of mine.

I have also been playing a lot of Squash which has meant that i am feeling a lot better as i became very slack with my fitness, I am also working a lot more (starting tomorrow) which will be good for the bank but i really don't like my Job so thats a bit hard.

I have also lately seen how precious life is and that it does not take much for it to end so i want to take the time to tell you that if you are reading this then i love you and appriciate you and thank you for what you have done in my life. I also have been learning how important prayer is. Its amazing and so often we do not think about it as much as i think we should

So thats A bit of what i have been up to, If you would like to pray for me the biggest one is direction i don't know what God wants me to do with my life so that would be rad. Also just that i finish this school year with Gusto because i am looking forward to going back to camp and i need to look at the now. And i would also love to hear what has been happening with your lives because i love all you and miss you lots.

Loves Brendan




Comments:
I particularily like the picture where the mullet is gone but the "moustache" (if that's what you call it) remains....nice...
 
you scare me
 
you are cool lolz
 
haha its bob.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?