Monday, February 04, 2008

 

from camp

Hi all
things are going really well at camp i am loving my job here (other than all the mantance_ but i have been going on a few recruiting trip which have been sweet and i have been accepted as the male head councilor for the summer
this possision scares my and excites me greatly, i will be responcible for about 30 - 40 councilors each week as well as just under 200 campers it is something that i will need gods strength for everyday and i pray that i can start getting prepared now for the hard times that are going to come

I have been working with a youth group in my town, Crofton and i love the kids to bits they are awesome, we went on a skiing trip this weekend and it was rad, a heaps good time hanging out with them and hearing there stories. i look forward to having my friendship with them grow over my time here

Wednesday i go over to the main land again for a few more collage visits and then i will get to hang out with old staff too.

Thanks for your suport and love
prayer for strangth and motovation would be grand
Love Brendan

Comments:
Hi mate,
I need to get our blog happening and it reminded me that you were going to blog weekly this time round, so I thought I would see what your new Blog entry looked like. :)
You can encourage me about mine too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?