Monday, February 04, 2008

 

It has been a long time coming sorry

hey
it has been a long time since i posted anything sorry about that.
this is one i wrote from LAX airport
Love you all and i will do my best to keep this up dated\

I am sitting here in a Starbucks in LA I had a 6 hour stop over so i decided to catch a bus and see the town i ended up at manhattan Beach its aright but loads of pollution also i found most people here are REALLY angry but that might have just been the bus drivers and people there but all good.


I had an awesome time back home i love all my friends and family so much and it was the hardest things i have ever had to do leaving them. But i know that God wants me here and i have awesome friends here 2 who i can not wait to see and hang out with again.


Some of my highlights from being home again was Def hanging out with people, Did a Road trip to the EP with Jo Sim Amy and Kelly (the Andrew one) so that was rad, as well as Christmas over there and camping after that as well.

It was awesome to be In Dave And Sussans wedding a huge honour to see them again as well as hanging out loads at the chev and with all my friends

Also lots of hours spent with Jo and Sim and Mum and dad was awesome, Jo and Sims bug news is that Jo in preggers so i'm going to be an uncle so that will be rad but i miss the birth which is sad.


That's all from me for now i will post this when i get to Cow Town

Love and miss you all

Brendan


Comments:
Brendan it was really hard for us to say goodbye. I still miss you but know you are where you should be.
Why don't you send an email telling people you have up dated your blog?
Love you
mum
 
cos i dont like spaming people haha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?